Traveling with your Airsoft device

We have received several questions regarding traveling by car or train from country A to country B, while crossing The Netherlands and taking your airsoft devices with you. To be able to do so you need to request an exemption with the Dutch Department of Security and Justice.

How to start traveling?

More information (in Dutch) can be found on this website: Including the form which needs to be filled in and send to the Department. Unfortunately the EAA can not assist in filling out the form.

Currently, we are working on an easier solution for international players together with the Dutch government. Please understand this is a long process! We will keep you informed as soon as there are new developments.
Kind regards,

Joachim Dekkers
President EAA

EAA Board Member. Into Airsoft since 2002.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.