Copied from our constitution;
- To ensure that the hobby is able to continue in Europe into the future and without unnecessary restriction.
- To enhance the enjoyment of the hobby for players residing in Europe.
- To enhance and encourage professionalism and democracy in European national airsoft associations, and increase participation.
- To enable European national associations to communicate and collude
- To encourage unity amongst airsoft players, regardless of national borders
- To help the European airsoft industry thrive
- To help realise friendships and community spirit amongst all airsoft players in Europe, regardless of nationality, race or religion.
- To encourage all European airsoft associations to support and become members of the EAF.
- To ensure that all members abide by an approved constitution.
- To represent the hobby to the institutions and bodies of the European Union
- To allow players to have their opinions, interests and objectives for the hobby and the association to be taken into account via a democratic process.
- To enable players and organisers to link up and enable participation in local, regional and international events.
- To promote the hobby as a positive activity to the general public by responding to negative depictions of airsoft skirmishing and equipment in the media and proactively promoting the hobby.
- To educate players as to safe use of airsoft replicas on and off of the field.
- To ensure players, shops and organisers adhere to the law and encourage ethical and responsible conduct.
- To spread awareness of the associations and its aims.
- To encourage transnational gaming and competition
- To maintain a positive relationship with non European airsoft associations which share our values.